2024 Workshop/Roundtable Submission
SUBMIT A SCIENTIFIC WORKSHOP AND/OR ROUNDTABLE PROPOSAL
Deadline: January 31
Based on feedback from attendees at previous annual meetings, this year, the timing and format for roundtables and workshops will be different from previous meetings.
Workshops and roundtables will now be held on Tuesday afternoon (13:30-16:30) in place of one of the symposia. All roundtables will be 1 hours in length (13:30-14:30) and workshops will be 1.5 hours in length (15:00-16:30). There will be no charge to attend a roundtable or workshop, however registration will be required. Workshops and roundtables will be PDP accredited.
Submissions for roundtables and workshops will be reviewed by members of the subcommittee of the annual meeting planning committee.
- Will accommodate up to 10 participants
- Should be small group discussions delivered by a single presenter
- Ideally topics will focus on practical examples, skills or case studies
- Should encourage interaction by the participants
- Ideally focused on foundations of laboratory medicine, development of hands-on skills and topics that advance professional development